To date, I have done the following:
- Cleaned and molded right leg.
- Cast and reanimated right leg: bisected 'leg' at knee; extended leg; repositioned foot.
- Removed all vestiges of the Sith mantle from torso and arms.
- Attached face and sculpted cranium.
- Removed saberstaff w/ hands from arms at wrists.
- Pinned, located, slightly repositioned arms (not permanently attached).
Repaired the defective casting of the rear section of the fauld. [NOTE: the defective area was one of the "sashes" sewn to the outer tunic. As it did not line up with the sculpted drapery of the latter, I elected to remove it altogether and replace it when the time comes.]
- Right arm permanently attached.
- Right thigh permanently attached.
- Right leg permanently attached and filled.
- Attachment "step" for displayed mantle filled.
- Repositioned left foot slightly.
- Left leg pegged, and lower body mounted on work base.
- Commenced reworking drapery of pants.
- Commenced reconstructing the sub-belt fauld. [NOTE: this is arguably the most critical step of the conversion, if only because it involves the most corrective work.]
- The sub-belt fauld is now all-but-done. I anticipate having the finishing well underway by the end of the weekend, and - hopefully - [sub]assembly can begin by next weekend.
- The lower-half of the body is now assembled.