03 January 2013

Catwoman and 'Pod (1a)

First of all. . . a Happy, Healthy, and Prosperous New Year to the readership! 

Things are finally beginning to normalize after a brutal year-end at work, and while I am stilI a few days away from returning to the bench, my mind can once again begin to think of things not involving numbers and wonky software. . .

First up, the 1/18th scale Bat Pod. As much as I tried to rationalize the defective tires, there is simply no way I could--would!--invest the time and effort to detail the kit and "upgrade" the figure, only to have the illusion shattered by obviously factory-defective tires!


I have reached out to Moebius to see if they will provide a replacement set. . .

On a more positive note, I have assembled the legs to the torso of Selina, and have begun to plot out the rework of the boots.

More to follow. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment