23 February 2013

Looking ahead in 2013. . .

Sadly, my prognostication for 2012 was all too accurate. It indeed was an off-year where nothing was completed. Will 2013 be different? I surely hope so! Thanks to dear friends and patrons, I have an unprecedented desire to get back to the benches--both sculpting and painting. But life being what it is, only time will tell if it affords me the disposable time necessary to immerse myself in what must be kept in its place as an avocation. . .

That being said, this is what I would like to get off the workbench and onto the painting table before the end of Summer:

1) Soum (Nocturna Models, 70mm)
2) Judge Dredd (DWC, 70mm)
3) Steampunk Princess (CMON, 1/9th scale bust)
4) Richard III (ip orig bust, 1/9 th scale bust)
5) Josef Mai (Stormtroopers, 1/9th scale bust)

As always, subject--and quite likely!--to change.

A~

No comments:

Post a Comment