26 May 2013

News from WonderFest 2013

I have been too busy to keep up with all the latest and greatest from this year's WF, but here are a few tidbits to whet the appetite. . .

From Moebius. . .
  • Curse of the Werewolf (sculpted by Mike Hill)

From Round 2. . .
  • Wizard of Oz vignette of the Wicked Witch and Flying Monkey (1/8th scale; TBR early 2014)
  • Thor (1/8th scale; TBR 2014)

No definite release dates, but definitely something for us to look forward to. Since these are all slated for release in 2014, I'm sure we will get updates at iHobbyExpo in the Fall. Stay tuned. . .

2 comments:

  1. Augie,

    Curse of the Werewolf sculpted by the VERY capable Mike Hill....................... Hum!1 This could be very interesting!! :-)) I look forward to any updates!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey guy!

      As a huge fan of Mike's, I am obviously anxious to see what he comes up with; however, CotW is not one of my all-time favorites, so I will probably pass. I am more curious to see if this will mark the emergence of a Hammer styrene line sculpted and designed by the incomparable Mr. Hill!

      As an aside, when Moebius was asked if we could expect a classic Wolf Man, the answer was not very encouraging. Still, I suppose anything is possible. . .

      Delete