02 June 2013

The weekend after. . .

Month-end was BRUTAL!!! No other way to describe it. And "the fun" continues, so there will be precious little in the way of progress this weekend.

Having said that, I did spend about an hour at the bench today, concentrating on The Rhino. It is coming together quite nicely, and the putty work is almost done. Most notably, the Rhino is now armed! I finished the main horn this evening, and I think one more session of detailing and finishing will wrap-up the head [02.06.13--DONE!].  The remaining work will primarily involve texturing the skin. . . I am shooting for a priming session over the 4th of July weekend.

As an aside, I've begun to gather the raw materials for a major project in 2014: Angrir, The Breaker of Souls. This will be a conversion of a 1/6th scale figure (~300mm), and it will mark my first venture with vinyl in well over a decade! More to follow. . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment