22 October 2013

Jessica -- Painting (1) - Head & Face: Day 6

As I had feared, this has been the week from Hell at work--and it's only Tuesday! But the little bench-time afforded me has worked out quite nicely, and THE FACE IS NOW DONE!!! There will probably be some tweaking here and there per usual, but otherwise IT IS DONE! Even the eyes have been glazed!! And I am delighted!!!

I will probably avoid the bench  the remainder of the work week, and hit it hard Friday evening. My goal is to have the chest and back blocked-in before I call it a day on Friday, and then start the localized enhancements on Saturday. I figure the remaining fleshtones will be completed by the first weekend in November (12 days).

Thinking ahead, once the fleshtones are done, and the remainder of the figure undercoated, the bust will be mounted on its permanent display base. . .

More to follow. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment