22 February 2014

NutsPlanet RULES!!!

I have just received the first two bust offerings (NP-B001 and B002) from this relatively new South Korean manufacturer, and I am speechless! For the sake of brevity, I will simply say that these are some of the finest resin castings it has ever been my pleasure to own!!

By way of background, NutsPlanet launched its venture late last year. Hitherto they have been dedicated to their "Super-Deformed" (SD) Warriors line: caricatures of historical subjects. But fast on the SD's heels, in January, they launched their 1/10 scale Bust line. While I have never been particularly taken with SD's, the quality of their design, casting, etc. was apparent; so when they announced their busts, and two of the three initial releases were characters from the "Game of Thrones", I knew I had to give them a looksee. . .

I can't recommend this manufacturer enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment