18 March 2014

KUDOS to YOUNG MINIATURES!!!

We all know the quality of the work bearing the Young Miniatures logo. We may not always agree on the historicity of the subject in question, but we would be hard-pressed to be indifferent about, much less criticize, the quality of the casting, packaging, etc.

A recent experience has elevated Young Miniatures to an Elite/5-Star tier manufacturer in my book. I began prepping a YM bust that I had purchased a number of years ago when I realized that the accessory pieces were missing. This was entirely on me, as I distinctly recall that all pieces were present and accounted for when I inspected the kit upon receipt. I wrote YM, inquiring if they would sell me a replacement set of accessory pieces. Less than 24 hrs later, I received a response that they would gladly send me the pieces--at no charge! And less than a week later, I have a complete bust once again.

This is customer service par excellence! Above and beyond!! Heartfelt thanks to Young and his attentive staff!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment