26 April 2014

Sláine--What is and what shall be, pt. 2

Now for "what shall be" and my vision of the project before me. . . 
  • Delete/Remove:
    • Sword/Scabbard
    • All associated belting
    • The "head girdle"
  • Reposition and re-animate the left arm.
  • Rework the left hand.
  • Add fur leggings.
  • Add torc.
  • Rework the chained skulls--the secondary skull is gravity-defying and just doesn't look right. I have decided to replace the cast resin chains with the real deal. I will also rework the skulls themselves to make them demonic in origin.
  • Extend the plaid by adding a fringe or a distressed edge.
And that's about it. This will be a slow-moving project (yeah. . . that's a surprise!. . . what isn't nowadays?!), but one in which I definitely want to make serious inroads. 

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment