23 May 2014

Judge Death - Prepwork 2. . .

. . . and the home stretch?

With a long holiday weekend before me, my primary goal is to relocate some pieces from the workbench to the painting bench. I am shooting for three, but I will be satisfied with 2.

One of the pieces is Hisssss Honor Judge Death. With 3 of the 4 Dark Judges now available, I am getting seriously lapped by the good folks at DWC--not that I'm complaining mind you! And in a recent conversation with Rin, I was informed that they have no intention to gear down any time soon. In short, it's a VERY good time to be a miniaturist and a 2000AD fan! 

The main problem with prepping this figure are the extremely faint seam lines! The casting quality is superb, and if one is not extremely cautious, one will miss a seam line!!

So I have my work cut out for me. I am about 30% through the basic clean-up, and by eod tomorrow, I hope to have the figure assembled.

Stay tuned. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment