16 May 2014

The "Red Viper" - Graphic Interlude

I just received my latest "tool": a Nikon Coolpix L28, and the image that follows is one of my test shots to check out that everything is as it should be. . . .


I am really quite pleased -- all the more so as this is the first shot I took. This is a no-frills, point-and-shoot camera that does everything that I require--and more than replaces the tried-and-true Sony Mavica FD-90 that I've had for over 13 years! Many thanks to my dear friend and colleague, Rich, who introduced me to the Nikon Coolpix (he has an L22) and its vastly underrated capabi- lities as a hobby "tool". 

But I digress. . . In the image above, you can see my progress-to-date on Prince Oberyn. I still have a little bit of grinding (reduction) to do on the turban [DONE!]; but once that is done, I can begin to enhance the mantle as a prelude to reworking the helmet.

More to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment