13 July 2014

Judge Death - Groundwork

I am too tired to put the brushes to work today--in fact, I don't see myself slinging any paint in earnest until next weekend. However, there is still the matter of the groundwork to be addressed.

Session 1 of the groundwork is now done, with the base enhancements curing in the oven. I think there is a good chance that Session 2 might be behind me before the eod today. DONE That leaves Session 3 that will hopefully tie everything together before I subject the setting for Hisss Honor to primer.

Stay tuned. . .

14.07.2014 - The groundwork has been primed and permanently attached to the display base. Hopefully it will start getting some paint over the weekend. And with that, all that remains is to wish Un Joyeux Quatorze Juillet à tous mes amis français!

No comments:

Post a Comment