09 December 2014

"Mother of Dragons" - Prepwork: DONE!

Admittedly, a wee bit of an overstatement; but for all intents and purposes, Daenerys Stormborn is ready for priming!

There is still a bit of work to be done on the face and head, the latter vis-à-vis Drogon. And I will be doing "spot-priming" to make sure I have not overlooked any seam lines--and to begin textur- ing the flesh! Assuming there are no rude surprises in the next fortnight, she is scheduled to be primed on Christmas Eve!

In the meantime, I will continue the finishing work on the babies--detailing, polishing, and mount- ing for painting; and shift my attention ot the groundwork, which I will hopefully have ready for priming along with Daenerys. 

It's been a lot of fun to this point--hopefully the best is yet to come!

When the cost of a hobby exceeds the fun and doesn't attract new people, the game is over.” -
Oscar Koveleski, August 2003

No comments:

Post a Comment