06 September 2015

"The Warden of the North" - Wrapping-up, pt. 2

I am hoping to still be able to prime the bust before the end of the holiday weekend, but it will be close. . . 

I have just completed final fitting of the shadowcat pelt to to the cloak, and I am very satisfied. Once that is cured, I will continue working the quilting, which has been rather slow going. In retro- spect, it might have been easier to redo both sleeves/arms entirely. 

Ice will be finished once painting of the bust is well underway. It is not an integral element of the work, so it can be finished at any time. 

Stay tuned!

UPDATE 09.09.15. . . Save for the final once-over, Lord Eddard Stark is DONE! I plan to prime him weekend (DONE!). . . 

When the cost of a hobby exceeds the fun and doesn't attract new people, the game is over.” -
Oscar Koveleski, August 2003

No comments:

Post a Comment