25 April 2016

Deadpool - Prepwork: Phase IIC

I have reached the point in any sculptural project when one takes a cold, hard look at what has been done to date, and reevaluates. . . 

All in all, I am very pleased. But I did decide that the right arm--or rather, its design--could be improved upon. In short, I pegged and removed the en suite deltoid group, and reunited the shoulder with the rest of the arm, thus providing me with two separate, complete arms that will require no filler upon attachment--and make painting that much easier!

I concluded the session by roughing-in the right spaulder. . . 

30.04.16. . . As the right arm, the head. Since I had already removed and repositioned the head, I decided to afford myself 100% flexibility, and make the head a separate, "plug-in" item. To this end, I rebuilt the collar around a deepened neck socket, taking the opportunity to tweak the upper pecs and traps. I then fitted the head into the neck socket. 

01.05.16. . . Right boot enhanced.

When the cost of a hobby exceeds the fun and doesn't attract new people, the game is over.” -
Oscar Koveleski, August 2003

No comments:

Post a Comment