24 December 2016

Holiday Greetings '16

Straight to the point. . . I just ain't feelin' it this year. I would attribute it to the unseasonably warm temperatures we have been--and are!--experiencing, but my lady reminded me that last year it was 75°F(!) on Christmas Day. I guess the bottom line is that 2016, as a whole, was a s**t year - PERIOD! And I'm afraid there isn't enough spiked egg-nog or coquito to make it right. . .

In the days ahead, reach out for "the best" and hang on tight. . . Enjoy--treasure!--whatever time you might have with family and friends, for they are the ones who willingly and selflessly will be at our side on the 365-day journey that is right around the corner.

In closing, I would like to take this opportunity to wish the readership a joyous, restful, and peaceful Holiday Season; and a healthy, happy and prosperous New Year.

Thank you for your patronage and support.

MERRY CHRISTMAS
HAPPY HANUKKAH
FELIZ NAVIDAD
BUON NATALE
FRÖLICHE WEINACHTEN
JOYEUX NOËL
WESOŁYCH ŚWIĄT BOŻEGO NARODZENIA
S'ROZHDESTVOM KRISTOVYM

Augie

When the cost of a hobby exceeds the fun and doesn't attract new people, the game is over.” -
Oscar Koveleski, August 2003

No comments:

Post a Comment