14 January 2017

"Papaflessas" - Intermezzo: Pre-Finalization

The overwhelming majority of the mods have been completed and are awaiting finishing, so I plan to take a break to let the bust--and my eyes!--"rest". . .

Having said that there are two, possibly three, areas that will require my attention before I barrel into the home stretch:
  • The embroidery on the tunic. DONE! 
  • The tassel. DONE!
  • The sehalik: I have an excellent photograph of the actual item upon which this was based. The reproduction in miniature left off one salient aspect of the piece, and I will evaluate whether it is worth adding. DONE!
  • Reworking the fur trim. IN-PROGRESS
Stay tuned!

When the cost of a hobby exceeds the fun and doesn't attract new people, the game is over.” -
Oscar Koveleski, August 2003

No comments:

Post a Comment