28 January 2017

"The Night Witch"--Prepwork: Groundwork

Given the demands of work, I don't think I will have her off the work-bench by Tuesday; however, she will not be too far behind the deadline. . . 

The groundwork has been modeled (MS), and the figure (with rudder!) have been fitted to the put- ty. After a period of [re-]consideration, I came up with a way that will not require that I mount the figure on its display base prior to painting. 

Next, I will rework the right forearm to create a positive locating slot for the top edge of the rudder. DONE! Once that is done, I will double-check the fit, and--hopefully--proceed as normal.

Stay tuned!

When the cost of a hobby exceeds the fun and doesn't attract new people, the game is over.” -
Oscar Koveleski, August 2003

No comments:

Post a Comment