The middle step of the prep will be the longest--and least involved. In short, preparing the figure for priming!
Anticipated [re]constructive work is as follows:
- Create and fit the neck. 29.05 - DONE
- Create and fit the wrist. 28.05 - DONE
- Reposition the hand. 12.06 - IP
- Tweak the face to enhance the likeness. 29.05 - 17.06 ABD
ReworkResculpt the hair. 29.0514.06 - IP
- Tweak the duty tunic to canon specs. 29.05 - IP
- Replace the grip of the Phaser II. 29.05 - IP
- Correct the production flaw ("sinkhole") on body of the Phaser II. 29.05 - IP
- Sculpt the support pedestal. 17.06 - ABD
Back to the bridge. . . unh. . . bench!
“When the cost of a hobby exceeds the fun and doesn't attract new people, the game is over.” -
Oscar Koveleski, August 2003