18 May 2014

Ghost -- Prepwork 1

When we last saw Ghost back in February, he had been assembled and filled.

This afternoon, I began to work on the direwolf in earnest. First up, the paws. These are an un- defined mess that will require resculpting the general shape and most of the claws. While I have just done some preliminary grinding, it is already a vast(!) improvement over what was provided.

Next, the dentition. Again an undefined disaster(!!): I have added the upper canines, and the upper and lower incisors. This is simply a visual "band-aid", as I am not inclined in any way, shape, or form to resculpt the full dentition, which is what it requires. Unfortunately, my first pass, was, well, a pass--I will have to resculpt the canines (x4) and incisors (x12) to have any hope of it looking convincing.

More to follow. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment