16 August 2017

5 months later. . .

You might recall earlier this year that I had begun to notice "losing" my most recent images. What was begun then by my storage provider has now been concluded. Which means that while my site was never the on-line photo-gallery clamored for by many, it is now even less so.

Personally, this is no biggie, afaIc. In the weeks/months ahead, I will be restoring some images (special emphasis on completed projects) as time and inclination allow; but a complete restora- tion of the site is out of the question!

If there is some aspect of a project that you would like to see illustrated, please feel free to post a request as a Comment, and I will see what I can do. . .

When the cost of a hobby exceeds the fun and doesn't attract new people, the game is over.” -
Oscar Koveleski, August 2003

No comments:

Post a Comment