06 April 2013

Kudos to Quarantine Studio

I've got to give it up to the gang at Quarantine Studio. I just received my third piece from them Thursday (Hyde in their Zombies Unleashed bust series), and it just keeps getting better and better.

Design and sculpture is overseen by William Paquet, no stranger to this community, who serves as VP of Creative Development. Production and packaging are simply OUTSTANDING! When I first received the production version Herr Burkhart, I thought that they had sent me the pre-paint version by mistake: full graphics box, sealed styrofoam insert sandwiching the wrapped bust. When I opened the styrofoam, I saw the beautifully cast, immaculate unpainted figure. . . WOW! I relived the experience with Hyde this week. I must say, it is an absolute joy to simply receive an order from QS!

Just taking the opportunity to recognize the efforts of a relatively young company that has a VERY promising future ahead of it. . . Keep 'em coming, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment