06 November 2013

The Return of Dredd. . .

. . . to my workbench, that is. . .

Admittedly, I am in a bit of a quandary as to what to proceed with next. One thing I do know, however, is that I do not want to lose the momentum generated by Jessica. So rather than wait for what might arrive in the next 2-3 weeks, I decided to revisit a project that was started earlier this year: Dark World Creations' 70mm Judge Dredd.

This evening, I tapped and pegged the legs, and tentatively fitted him to the groundwork. So far so good. . . 

UPDATE 07.11.2013. . . The groundwork has been tentatively fitted - and pegged - to the display pedestal--you will see what I mean shortly. 

UPDATE 08.11.2013. . . The legs have been fitted to the reworked surface of the groundwork. With that being done, I can now focus on pre-prime finishing of the figure, and start to work on a custom accessory piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment