11 April 2014

Tyrion -- Prepwork 3

Prepping the Imp continues, though hardly at the pace I would prefer. Work has been incessantly brutal, and unfortunately there is no reprieve in sight. 

On the plus side, glazing has begun: the surface finishing stage of the prepwork has begun in earnest. And while the pauldron is all-but-done, the pauldron strap (roughed-in the other night in MS)--and the double cuirass straps (I am resculpting the buckles to accommodate the pauldron strap)!--are just underway.

The face/likeness, on the other hand, is about 70% 80-85% 90+% done. If I had < 2 solid days to work on it, I would say it would be a fait accompli!  

All in all, while I am disappointed with the amount of progress being made, I am certainly not disappointed with the quality of the progress that has been made to-date!

More to follow. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment