23 January 2016

Ned Stark - Painting: Intermezzo 2

As we head into the first month's end of the year, I thought I would post a recap of where I am with this project. . . 

There are but two items remaining to be painted before heading into the wrap-up phase: the neck scarf/cravat and the pelt. The former I should have u/c'ed within the next few days. . . The latter? Well, this will be the supreme challenge of this piece. Within the week, I intend to simply "jump in" and see where it takes me. . . By way of clarification, the sword--Ice--will be completed during the wrap-up.

This week will be largely dominated by matters at work, so little or no bench time is likely. The 30th can't get here soon enough. . . 

When the cost of a hobby exceeds the fun and doesn't attract new people, the game is over.” -
Oscar Koveleski, August 2003

No comments:

Post a Comment