03 February 2018

Life Miniatures' Che

It appeared that I would soon be making way under full sails, but alas, nothing but languishing in the doldrums--again. . . There are, however, new projects on the horizon that I am in feverish pre-prep awaiting their release and/or arrival. . .

Re; the latter, this will be my first Life Miniatures (LM) figure. By now, we are all familiar with the immense talent possessed by Sang-Eon Lee; however, none of his releases to-date--and this is no reflection on the quality of his masterful work!--compelled me to take the plunge. His rendition of Ernesto "Che" Guevara broke that ice!

The bust was ordered directly from LM last weekend, 4 days before its release(!), and I am now anxiously awaiting its arrival. The 1/10th scale bust is the fourth release in Life Miniatures' "PDF Painting Tutorial Series". I know there are between 2 and 4 pieces to the kit, but the exact kit breakdown remains a mystery as of this writing. I expect to have the bust by the end of the month at the latest, and a full review will follow upon its receipt.

Stay tuned!  

When the cost of a hobby exceeds the fun and doesn't attract new people, the game is over.” -
Oscar Koveleski, August 2003

No comments:

Post a Comment