07 April 2017

Negan - Prepwork: Intermezzo

I am going to let Negan simmer for a few days to afford me a "fresh look" when the real work re- sumes; but not before roughly reassembling the figure and bulking-out some critical areas, parti- cularly the jacket and boots (nb: the figure is now curing in the oven). I also removed the head, which, as best I can tell, was indeed a separate piece. To date, I have tentatively re-positioned it.

Before closing, Eaglemoss has been very good about telling us upon which season and/or epi- sode their rendition is based. In this case, it is Negan's very brief introduction at the end of S6/ ep16 (the last 10 minutes or so), and the first half or so of S7/ep1.

Stay tuned!

When the cost of a hobby exceeds the fun and doesn't attract new people, the game is over.” -
Oscar Koveleski, August 2003

No comments:

Post a Comment