16 May 2011

2011 Status Report

Rather than let the early projections stand throughout the year, I thought a mid-year (or pre-Summer) update might be a welcome addition. I will probably follow-up with a Fall update in Sept/Oct.

The post-Show revised slate can be found here. This is the pre-Summer lineup. . .

1) Gambit (Knight Models 75mm) -- already transferred to the bench!
2) Red Skull (bust, Jaguar Models' 1/12th scale conversion)
3) Divio "Mad Dog" Juckal [SP vârcolac] (Smart Max 'Smog 1888')
4) Dracula (1931) (bust, Mike Hill 1/4th scale)
5) Red Skull #2 (ff) (Smart Max 150mm conversion)
6)
Domino (X-Force) (Moebius 1/8th scale "BW" conversion): if released in Sept. as announced, this may be my major Fall project.

As always, subject--though less likely--to change.

And as always, I hope you will find something of interest in the above--I look forward to your comments and observations.

Back to the bench!!

A~

3 comments:

  1. Augie,

    What an impressive list of interesting subjects. I like that there is a nice mix of both busts and full figures and I have my "short" list of favorites.

    In no particular order;
    1): Red Skull-bust
    2): Dracula(1931)-bust
    3): Divio "Mad Dog" Juckal
    4): Red Skull-Full Figure

    Having listed these 4 I'm a little surprised by the "conspicuous" absence of ole "honest Abe"-Vampire hunter!! I thought he was a super little 54mm piece, but alas he is nowhere to be found!? Just curious why. I know there is no shortage of other super pieces, but I guess I had a soft spot for this very "unique' little gem!

    Keep up the good work and as always I'll be watching!! :-))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guy!

    Thanks for your kind comments. He is in line to get stripped. There are a few significant (to me) aspects that I am not pleased with, so why press on?

    If it survives the stripping, and the projected rework, he should be up on these pages--again--shortly thereafter.

    Augie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Augie,

    I'm sorry to hear about that. I thought you were happy with the piece. I never realized there were problems.

    I hope you are able to make the necessary corrections to him, but if not there is no shortage of other fine canvases!! Good luck with him!!

    ReplyDelete