02 November 2021

Michael Myers - Prep 1

As I mentioned in my last posting, the figure components have all been assembled. Since then, I have re-engineered the attachment of the head to the torso; reworked the neck join; repositioned the left arm; and dramatically redesigned--minimalized--the base/groundwork, so that the viewer's focus is on the subject figure, not its setting. And today, I spent some time reworking the likeness of the subject: I'm about 50% done, and the difference is notable!
 
UPDATE - 06.11.2021. . . The eyes have been resculpted, and the head is now essentially done! I am still working on the coiffure, and tweaking the lines of the mask; but just about there. . .

When the cost of a hobby exceeds the fun and doesn't attract new people, the game is over.” -
Oscar Koveleski, August 2003

No comments:

Post a Comment