17 February 2010

"Graf Orlok welcomes a guest. . ."

Another project wrapped-up in as many days. . . hmmm. . . must mean a show is right around the corner. . .

Without further ado. . .





And the de rigeur "creepy" shot. . .



I apologize for the less-than-stellar images: not only am I still worming my way through my erstwhile studio, but my tried-and-true dinosaur of a camera gave up the ghost last night, forcing me to press into service its replacement which I can barely navigate at this time. . .

ENJOY! And thanks for your patience!

A~

2 comments:

  1. Augie,

    He looks simply incredible!!! Again, you have done one HELLUVA job my friend. I can't believe what you have done with thatcasting. He is in a word-MAGNIFICANT!!!!:-)))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci, cher!

    Bon voyage. . . and I'll--we'll--see you on Friday!

    ReplyDelete