06 September 2010

Red Skull--Graphic Update (1)

This took a bit longer than I had anticipated, for which I apologize; but I had not anticipated an broken water main, and all that such an occurrence entails. . .

In any case, I needed a sanity break, so here we go. . .






Everything should be fairly self-explanatory, but should you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask. The head/skull is just about done, but I need to sharpen-up some details and "distress" some areas. Also, rank patches, decorations, etc., will be suitably modified in the future.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Augie,

    Sorry to hear about your plunbing problems. Been there before.NO fun! :-(( I hope things are better.

    As for the RED Skull... All I can say is SSSWWWEEEEEETTT!!!!!!! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, my friend. Indeed, it isn't. This has been the "Year of Aquarius" and hopefully this will be it! The plumbers are here as I write, and I'm hoping to have running water by the end of the day.

    As to the figure, MANY thanks!It's been a lot of fun; and with a pristine casting this could be one of the quickest, easiest, most compelling conversions available to a miniaturist. I'm still thinking about doing a follow-up, formal version using Andrea's Heydrich.

    Let me get back to the plumbers. . .

    ReplyDelete