12 February 2012

The hat trick is a fait accompli!

In other words, the Great White Ape is [all but] done, and I am relieved to say that the raging simian is just about off my back!!

All that remains to be done, aside from the usual final once-over, is to paint the club. This is a bit of a headscratcher, if only because the options are limitless! I might take a day or so to ponder the possibilities. . .

Which will leave me about 48 hrs to review, photograph, and box the "terrible trio". . .

¡La última vez!

1 comment:

  1. Augie,

    AWESOME!! I know it has been quite a journey with ALL that has been going on. Hopefully, once the show has past and you can take time to reflect on your work it will give you a great deal of satisfaction.

    I can't wait to see some photos!! Congradulations my dear friend!! :-)))

    ReplyDelete