20 May 2012

Serpent Squad & Society- A Sampling

I love reptiles, especially snakes. With that as a given, it is hardly surprising that I am a huge fan of two Marvel Super-villain teams, the Serpent Squad (SSq) and the Serpent Society (SSo).

Being a fan is not easy, as their histories are somewhat patchy, if not outright convoluted. To make matters worse, some of the characters are barely fleshed out, as if it wasn't worth the bother. Thus, selectivity becomes key.

To the matter at hand. I've been reacquainting myself with the SSq/ So, and since it does not look like any of the them will make/made the final Eaglemoss CMFC cut, I thought it was time to indulge in some customization.

My line-up of female associates to date is as follows (subject - base figure):
  • Anaconda [Ultimate] - Mystique
  • Asp - tbd
  • Princess Python [Ultimate] - Gamora (tbr)
  • Coachwhip - Moonstone (tbr)
I have special plans for Death Adder [Ultimate]. The remaining femmes fatales are of no interest as of this writing; however. . . I do have plans to create my own character -- Nāginī the Cobra Queen -- using the Eaglemoss Snowbird as a base.

And the men:
  • King Cobra - Hobgoblin
  • Puff Adder - Radioactive Man
I have special plans for Cottonmouth. As for the rest, the only one that remotely piques my interest is Bushmaster.

And that's it for now. Anaconda is on the bench, ready for the putty work to begin. More to
follow. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment