06 May 2018

The Devil of Hell's Kitchen returns. . .

It has been a little over 6 years since this piece first saw the bench--hopefully it will not see it for a seventh!

In the past week I have joined the "in crowd" and I am now a Netflix subscriber! And I am now well over half of S1 of Daredevil. This is an awesome undertaking! While I am not one of the vi- rulent naysayers of the movie, it doesn't come close to what this series provides!!

In any event, the series has inspired re-making room on the workbench for this figure, and you will be seeing quite a few entries in the forthcoming weeks as I inch my way closer to priming... 

Stay tuned!

When the cost of a hobby exceeds the fun and doesn't attract new people, the game is over.” -
Oscar Koveleski, August 2003

No comments:

Post a Comment