17 March 2009

Re: Comments

First of all, I would like to thank all of you who have taken time to visit the site AND post a comment or two. MOST welcome and gratifying! I do not have a means to track the number of visits (which is in any case largely counter-productive), so I'm always happy to see a comment.

Having said that, you should know that comments are under full moderation. Unfortunately it is an "all-or-none" setting, with no option to "grant voice" as in our previous homes. Once the dust settles and I am more comfortable with the features and 'rhythm' of the blog, I might allow "free" posting; but for now, I ask your patience and understanding.

All this means is that your posting might not appear for 24 hrs., depending on the circumstances. Please know that they will be read in the order that they are submitted, so you can write as many as you'd like and they will appear in the proper chronological order.

And with that. . . keep 'em coming!

THANX!

Augie

No comments:

Post a Comment