26 April 2009

"The Wolf Man"--Wrap-Up (1)

Now comes the hard part. . . With everything in various stages from roughed-in to completed, and all "volumes" in place, the time has come to start tying it all in to create a seamless, convincing entity in miniature. . .

But first, the completed face and all-but-completed head:



The neck and the rear of the head await the final textured layer of fur which will be applied in situ to convincingly integrate with the collar and the implied movement.

Let "the fun" begin. . .

28.04.2009

The head has been permanently attached and I am now on my second "day" of furring--a total of 2 hours or so, give or take. I don't know how much I'll get done tonight; but in any case, I expect being done with this aspect in the next 48-72 hrs. Update images at that time.

PS--It feels strange finishing the head first--I usually work from the feet up, finishing the head last. . .

30.04.2009

The head is now done! And I am about 50% through the finishing of the torso. Movin' right along. . .

1 comment:

  1. Lookin' GOOOD!!!....

    I can't wait to see all the sub-assemblies put together and the projects vision in place!

    Keep it coming!!!:-):-):-)

    ReplyDelete