28 December 2010

Ragin' Cajun -- UPDATE (4)

I was hoping to be a bit further along than I am, but "tis the Season" indeed. . .

As I said in my last update, the clean-up and re-detailing are not going to end any time soon. . . BUT they will end, and progress IS being made.

The overall clean-up is essentially done. I am still struggling with re-scribing the seemingly de-rigeur "bands" on Remy's boots (what is it with all the "banding" on comic book costumes?), but I'm almost there. Otherwise, the legs are all but done.

I am still hoping to have the figure ready for priming by the end of the weekend, though I don't imagine it will get primed 'til next week some time. . .

Until then, my best wishes for a safe and Happy New Year's celebration, and all the very best in 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment