24 August 2018

Spidey - Prep: Cab (3)

It has been two months since I've commented on this project. By way of update, I am delighted to report that the cab is well in the finishing stages--though nowhere near completion. I've found that working 2-3 hrs./wk on it keeps things fresh and on a forward track. 

The major hurdles to negotiate remain the windshield; the hood; and the fender. While most of the re-scaling has been successfully dealt with, now it is a matter of tweaking to create a visually satisfying structure. 

In the meantime, sufficient progress has been made where I am now beginning to work on the figure itself: I should have assembly underway in the next fortnight.

Getting closer. . . 

When the cost of a hobby exceeds the fun and doesn't attract new people, the game is over.” -
Oscar Koveleski, August 2003

No comments:

Post a Comment