27 March 2011

Red Skull (Bust)--Prepwork: Phase (2)--The Skull, continued

[NOTE: After having to deal with a busted water main--the big one!--and a @#$!-awful day at work (and it's only Monday!), the bench was not in the cards, so I thought I would provide some graphic entertainment to yesterday's post. . . ]

I had about a 2 hr. block available to me today, and I spent it refining the foundations laid in my last bench session. To wit, the dentition is now completely roughed-in, as is the dessicated musculature of the left side of the face. On the right side, I roughed-in the temporal musculature, as well as the right orb. The latter is more at a dry run at this point, though the overall effect is just about spot-on.

Regrettably, that will conclude the despatches from the bench for the week. However, I will try to post any breaking news, developments, etc. as time permits and circumstances demand.

No comments:

Post a Comment