13 January 2012

And now for something completely different. . .

I know some of you had begun to wonder if painting was at all in the cards this "season". . . I assure you that you would be joined by yours truly!

Nevertheless, the [2011-]2012 Painting Season has finally gotten underway, and on Friday the 13th of all days! It is my hope that from these modest beginnings, it can gather momentum with a minimum of setbacks.

To get the ball rolling, it was "Eye Day" at the bench today, with the first phase of the steely blue-greys of ALVH and the Red Skull wrapped-up. These should be completed by the end of the long weekend.

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Augie,

    I'm glad to see you back to painting!! I look forward to any and all the projects you are working on. And, wether it is several, one or none it will ALWAYS be good to me!!

    Take the best of care my dear friend!!

    ReplyDelete