19 December 2009

EPH IS BACK!!!!

Just a quick note to let you know that EPH is "back in business", as it were, and I--WE!!!--will hopefully be able to pick-up where we left off. In short, if you want to start posting on EPH, by all means do so, and rest assured that the site will be monitored at least daily. Please note that if you wish to make a posting on EPH, you will have to register as a member: Guests do not have posting privileges, though you may lurk at will and to your heart's content.

So what does this mean for AMF? Nothing whatsoever!!! AMF will continue, business as usual, as the venue of record for my non-historical pursuits. I apologize for any inconvenience caused to those who prefer one-stop surfing; but after considerable thought and deliberation, I felt that I was reaching fewer people with but a single venue than I could with two.

Before closing, there will be some projects that will bridge the two sites, much as there were when I started AMF earlier this year. Historical projects will be resumed/continued on EPH. In order to maintain a semblance of continuity between the threads, if not where they reside, I will put hot-links in place whenever necessary.
I hope to have the transition completed within 8-10 weeks.

Best regards,

Augie

No comments:

Post a Comment