06 December 2009

Monarch Nosferatu -- Graphic Interlude

With the legs permanently attached, and work completed from the hem of the frock down, I now present you with the first images of this "conversion". . .



The next areas to be addressed will be the head and the arms, in that order. Once these are done, it should take no more than a few days to finish the frock, and then begin the pre-priming ritual. The hands and the keys will be worked-on while the figure is on the painting bench.

Stay tuned. . .

A~

2 comments:

  1. Augie,

    WOW!!! All I can say is it looks FANTASTIC!! I never invisioned this kit looking as incredable as you have made it. Brilliant work!! Keep the images coming!

    Lloyd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci beaucoup, mon cher!

    It's getting there. If I can get the arms and the head finished by this time next week, I will feel A LOT better about the whole thing. One thing for sure--it WILL be a unique piece!

    Thank you for the kind words, my friend. Timely as always! ;-) Best get my @$$ back to the bench. . . :-D.

    ReplyDelete