26 March 2012

"Moondirge" -- . . . I'm hairy high and low. . .

Well, I might end up getting more "adventurous" with my work on the lycanthrope of the hour. . .

In a brief session, using a slightly modified mix of MS, I was able to successfully reproduce M. Carrasco's hair texture. Not exactly, mind you; but close enough where it will blend seamlessly once paint is applied.

Of course, one step forward. . . I may have a bit of resculpting to do on the pelvic joints if I can't achieve the muscular "flow" I have envisioned once the thighs are fully fleshed out.

Stay tuned. . .

1 comment:

  1. Augie,

    I'm very excited about this project to say the least!! I'm also trying to conceptualize your vision and I'm having a little difficulty.

    I can't wait to see a picture or two that shows us what you have been up too!!Keep it up!! :-))

    ReplyDelete