14 March 2010

"Rebuffed!"--HIATUS

I've been giving serious thought to going to WF 2010 for about 3 months. In what capacity was always debatable, but I was not considering entering anything. . .

Those of you who know me are probably snorting. "Yeah. . . right," and I hate to say that you'd be right. In any event, with all the Murphy-isms that can derail the best laid plans as a cautionary disclaimer, I am as of this writing going to focus on the Wolf Man in the hope of having him completed by early May, and allow the "happy couple" to bask in each other's ip radiance for a few weeks.

This doesn't mean that I won't be dropping in on the BoF project in the interim: simply that the lion's share of my discretionary time will be focused on M. Talbot.

And with that. . . the clock's ticking!

Augie

No comments:

Post a Comment