02 March 2010

"Rebuffed!": UPDATEs

A picture might be worth a thousand words, but an hour (or two) at the bench is priceless!

Today's updates. . .
  • The Monster's head is now close to 70% done, with the facial "landscaping" well underway.
  • The Bride and The Monster's torso are now filled with PUR. This allowed me to hollow out the neck socket on the latter, and peg the head to the torso. Things are quickly coming together. . .
Until I set-up a shoot, this will be the "update" thread for this project, so check back often. . .

UPDATE--05.03.10
  • In addition to the work done on the Monster's head, I turned my attention to the neglected Bride. I shortened her neck by 7-8mm, and reduced the underside of her erstwhile bulging coiffure. The head is now pegged, as is her left arm: regarding the latter, I will have to rebuild her deltoid region to allow for the arm's new position.

No comments:

Post a Comment