22 July 2010

Romeo 90mm Úlfhéðinn - REVIEW--UPDATE

All's well that end's well. . .

By way of summary, Chuck contacted me immediately upon his return from Gettysburg. He was great about the whole thing and said he would put the missing pieces in the mail in the next 48 hrs.: he had to unpack from Gettysburg and find the kits first! Well, the pieces were en route less than 24 hrs. later (Tuesday), and today I have a complete Úlfhéðinn kit before me!

I have been a loyal customer of Chuck and The Red Lancers for over 25 years, and he has never let me down. If there is a problem, he will fix it. PERIOD. Having some of the most competitive pricing around, and the best selection under one roof on this side of The Pond is icing on the cake.

This is hardly news to most of the readership, but for those of you who are not familiar with the selection and service of The Red Lancers, consider this an unqualified endorsement!

My heartfelt thanks to Chuck!

Augie

No comments:

Post a Comment