18 January 2011

Looking ahead in 2011. . .

Looking back on last year's annual installment, I can say I failed dismally. Well, hardly that. . . let's just say I found a different creative route. . .

As most of you know, my modelling year is divided into two parts: an all-too-short prologue culminating with the annual Atlanta Show in February; and the rest.

PART 1
1) Vampire Bat[man]
2) The Red Skull
3) Dr. Doom
These are all in-progress paints.

PART 2
4) Gambit (Knight Models 75mm)
5) Scorpion - Carmilla Black (1/9th scale)
6) Jack O'Lantern (KitKong Model Mansion 1/6th scale)
7) Harley Quinn (1/9th scale)
All save Gambit are busts.

As always, subject--and likely!--to change.

Hopefully, you will find something of interest in the above. I look forward to your comments and observations.

Here's to a productive year! Back to the bench!!

A~

1 comment:

  1. Augie,

    The list looks just fantastic!! I'm following the painting posts quite closely. To say I am very excited about these 3 " new" pieces would be an understatement.

    As always, I look forward to the progress of these and ALL of the future projects you have in mind!! KEEP IT UP!!!

    Lloyd

    ReplyDelete