14 February 2011

"Now let Mankind beware . . . "

. . . for Doom is DONE!!!

Or close enough to move the thread label to the Completed Projects "folder".

All that remains to be done is the outlining and detailing on the appliquéd "D" and the back of the throne. Tomorrow at the latest. Then the final once-over Friday morning, and this piece will be "in the books".

This project has been a four month-long ordeal. Allowing for the mods to the arm and leg harnesses, it should have taken no longer than 6-8 weeks (real time), start to finish. That being said, if one is sufficiently committed, it does yield a unique and attractive figure.

Finally, I have yet to see any build-up of this kit aside from the boxart. Should you run across any, please post as a comment to this thread, or email me.

One down. . . two to go!

BACK TO THE BENCH!!!

1 comment:

  1. Well,ALRIGHT!!:-)) I can't wait to see some pictures.

    Keep up the good work my friend. All my best!!

    ReplyDelete