02 February 2011

POLL--Grading our blog!

At the top of the blog sidebar, you will notice a poll. This poll attempts to circumvent the unilateral nature of blogs by soliciting your participation--and opinion!

In short, how am I doing? Do you find it informative? What would you like to see more of (I am well aware of the clamor for more images: while I will try to improve on that aspect of the blog, time limita- tions--as well as other salient reasons--will always preclude this becoming a primarily graphic venue.)? Less of?? What would you do differently???

You get the idea. You're vote is good. An elaborated vote (by posting a comment in this thread) would be even better!

This poll will run through the evening of Feb. 25th.

Thanks in advance!

2 comments:

  1. BTW, I voted "Not bad. . . " Firstly, while I very much appreciate THE--and any future-- "Great" vote, I, as the resident "blogmaster", know there is always room for improvement-- or at least ways to make the blog easier to navigate, and more interesting and interactive. Secondly, I already stated the primary shortcoming in the initial posting: as I stated, I will strive to improve my performance on the visuals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Augie,

    It was me who gave the "Great" vote. It was for the above mentioned reason and I didn't see the point to restate the desire to see more pictures. And let me be a bit more specific.

    I think you do a FANTASTIC job of taking pictures of "completed" pieces. You show us ALL the possible angles of your finished work and they always look wonderful. What I would love to see more are the in-progress shots that would help give that visual picture of your s-b-s craftsmanship. Visually walk us through aproject from the first opening up of the box a kit comes in to the final brush stroke. I say this knowing full well your time is limited and many times spent doing actual work on the piece. But, as eloquent as you are. A pictures worth.......

    Well you know how I feel. Take care and keep up the good work.
    Lloyd

    ReplyDelete